Environment, Safety & Health
We strive for preventing accidents, protecting human resources, protecting the environment and using energy/natural resources effectively. With continuous improvement and effective management of operational ESH risks, we strive to ensure sustainable development.
To achieve the above objectives, we are committed to:
- 1.Complying with ESH regulations and international protocols.
- 2. Continually improving ESH system and providing necessary resources.
- 3. Ensuring safety and health of our employees and enhancing environmental quality as the primary responsibilities of every manager.
- 4.Enhancing workplace ESH management through area ownership.
- 5. Enhancing employees ESH education and training.
- 6.Implementing workplace ESH inspections and eliminating ESH hazards.
- 7. Strengthening emergency response and recovery capabilities.
- 8. Establishing a green supply chain, implementing green design and manufacturing to provide customers green products.
All our employees shall implement their ESH obligations as required at all times.
XMC attained ISO14001 certification in March 2009. ISO14001 is a voluntary international standard that establishes requirements for a world-class environmental management system. With this system in place, we can ensure its responsible use of energy and materials through improvements in recycling, waste reduction and pollution prevention.
XMC attained OHSAS18001 certification in March 2009. OHSAS18001 is a key component of a corporation's total health and safety management and is based on international safety and health standards.
XMC attained QC080000 certification in March 2010. QC080000 is an effective system that ensures products contain hazardous substance free to comply with customer's requirements and relevant laws and regulations.
XMC attained ISO14064 verification in November 2010. ISO14064 is the method to calculate greenhouse gas discharging quantity in order to pursue the goal of reducing greenhouse gas quantity.
XMC passed cleaner production audit in October 2010 and April 2016 to save energy and to reduce wastes.
XMC is committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions, practicing clean production and green development, and passed the ISO50001 energy management system certification for the first time in 2019.
24 hours on duty, mainly focusing on monitoring, response, contacting and emergency response drill, training and equipment maintenance.